1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people.
she is SIXTEEN
she also got shot in the HEAD and LIVED
She is amazing person because she was almost killed and still continues to speak out and believe in herself and that what shes doing is right.
i love Malala so much.
she should be made into a saint
I second that
always reblog. she’s such an amazing role model for everyone on this earth. Totally deserved that Nobel Peace Prize, wow.
Depression can often be difficult to fight as it usually drains you of your energy. And though you can’t overcome it by willpower alone, you still have some control, no matter how you feel. The suggestions below can help you with this.
1. Keep doing the activities you previously enjoyed (even if…
Thank you, Anon-san! ♥～(‘▽^人)
I goofed a lot but who cares¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i was looking through my homestuck folder and i found this doodle from months ago
is he wearing a “u mad bro” shirt?